CDC Registration Due Dates
- Submission Due Date: June 22, 2021
- Notification of Acceptance: August 1, 2021
- Early Registration Due Date: September 3, 2021
- Chip Design Contest: October 7, 2021
Publication Policy of the Accepted Papers
- Since the paper in the field of CDC is not the formal(regular) paper approved by ISOCC, it is not included in the conference proceedings.
Registration fee and Guidelines for CDC
- The last day to register online is September 3, 2021.
- After September 3, 2021, all the participants will be required to register on-site.
- Lunches, Banquet and credit card service fee are all included in both regular and student registration fees.
- IDEC will support CDC teams participating in IDEC MPW with a registration fee of KRW 100,000. This supporting is only possible once per paper and only to early registration.
|Category||Author and ealry Registration:
September 3, 2021
October 6-8, 2021
|Non Members||KRW 231,000||KRW 253,000|
|Optional Item||Additional Banquet Ticket||KRW 110,000|
- At least one author of each accepted paper should register for the conference at a full CDC registration rate no later than September 3, 2021 in order for the author’s paper to be presented at the conference.
- One registration covers only one paper. Hence, for authors with multiple accepted papers, one registration is valid for up to one paper, and the authors must register for the conference as many as the number of papers.
CDC Registration Entitlements
- Participant’s registration fee includes (Access to All Sessions, Conference Proceeding Download, Program Book, Coffee Breaks, Lunches, and Banquet).
- Banquet dinner is quaranteed only for attendees online-registered by September 3, 2021. We cannot guarantee ticket availability beyond September 3, 2021. If available, additional banquet tickets can be purchased online or on-site.
- Lunch at Ramada Plaza Jeju Hotel will be provided to all the registrants. Please make sure that you have to show the lunch coupon in your name badge. The conference attendee will get a lunch and banquet coupon together with the conference admission name badge. Please be noted that you have to keep the coupon well and show it to the staff when having lunch.
- Please note that the tutorial session requires an additional fee.
Method of Payment
- Available Credit Card
Overseas Master, VISA, JCB, and AMEX Domestic Issued in Korea (Except Samsung Card)
- Card payment is available through the on-line system.
- Please note that we are collaborating with the registration system supplier “EXIMBAY” for a credit card issued outside Korea and “KG Mobilians Co Ltd” for a credit card issued in Korea.
- This overseas payment method is provided by Eximbay and is billed as www.eximbay.com.
- Please note that the overseas billing descriptor will be listed as www.eximbay.com.
- Please confirm your payment receipt provided by your card vendor.
- Please note that the credit card payment will not be approved if the country where card was used does not match the country of issue.
- Direct bank transfers should be made to the account below.
- The sender’s name must be identical to the registrant’s name.
- A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the secretariat by e-mail (email@example.com).
- Please note that bank charges for remittance must be paid by registrants; remaining balances should be paid on-site.
- A/C Name: theise (ISOCC)
- Bank Name: KOOKMIN BANK
- Bank Address: #26, Gukjegeumyung-ro 8-gil, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Bank Tel.: +82-2-2073-7114
- Account No.: 028201-01-101789
- Swift Code: CZNBKRSEXXX
Registration and Payment Status
- Once full payment is completed, Your payment Status will be updated immediately. (From “Waiting” to “Paid.”)
- ‘Acknowledgment of Registration’ is an email that is automatically sent regardless of whether the payment is successful or not. Please check if the payment was successful on My Page.
- If the payment status is displayed as ‘Failed’, you must retry by clicking the ‘Retry’ button next to it. When payment is complete, you can check the receipt on My Page.
- ‘Acknowledgment of Registration’ is an email that is automatically sent regardless of whether the payment is successful or not.
- It will take 1 week for the payment status to update from “Pending” to “Paid” once the full payment is made.
- A receipt letter will be emailed to you within 1 week when your payment is complete. If you do not receive it, please contact the Secretariat by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellations must be received by sending an email to Conference Secretary (email@example.com). on or before September 10, 2021. Cancellations of the online registration received on or before September 10, 2021 will receive a refund of all fees paid, less a 20% processing fee. No refunds will be given after September 10, 2021.
- For questions: Conference Secretariat(firstname.lastname@example.org).